tirsdag 23. september 2008

My Bags swap has arrived

My bag from Linda’s bag swap arrived when I was on my quilt trip to Alzas in France.
Look at these photos….am I not a lucky one!!!!

This is what the postman left for me waitning when I was on a quilt trip

Inside there was a nice wrapt parsel.....

And out came this beautiful big bag for ME from Linda

Look at these wonderful stitchery.... Is'nt these threes gorgeous and the flower port....

Inside the bag I was more lucky...... The magasine I already read it twice LOL
THANKS A LOT LINDA You are wonderful and blessed

The postman left a letter for me in my snail mail since I was not at home when the parcel arrived. I had been home for nearly an hour, before I had to rush to the store to pick up my parcel. I was so curious to who my secret partner was and what she had made for me…..And I was so happy….First I got a big bag, then it had this lovely stitchery with these hanging threes I just adore and…..what some fabulous color in fabric and…..there where this magazine, and paper blocks….and…..Linda was my partner .The mother of the swap! I just feel all your prayers in every stitch Linda. Thanks a lot.

Thank you so much Linda. Your handwork is so nice and well done! I don’t find the right words to say…. But wow I am HAPPY. My first swap ever and I was so exciting waiting for my parcel.

In the crazy Quilt called life,
I’m glad you’re in my block of friends!


5 kommentarer:

  1. I'm so glad you like the bag, and I just love the way you express yourself, don't change that. It's what makes you so special.

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful bag from Linda. And what a nice surprise to come home to.

    SvarSlett
  3. Lucky you to have a bag made of Linda...she is just so clever... Use it a lot... :o) The bag is wonderful...love the stitcheries!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Lekker veske du fikk, skjønner godt at du er fornøyd. Og takk for hyggelig selskap på turen til Alsace.

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful and well-finished ...
    Congratulations!

    SvarSlett

Hyggelige hilsner