torsdag 14. mai 2009

NQF 2009

Wow I have a lot to catch up with since last blogging….

Well I have to start in one end so……

NQF -The annual meeting in The Norwegian Quilt Association in marsh .

I took some photo from the shops and just look at all the wonderful inspirations.
I had a wonderful time meeting friends, eating good food and fill up vitamin-Q


Ingjerd studing a pattern
Kari and Elisabeth infront of this lovely quilt with Garden patch blocks

Corner from Meretes Atelie shop

Here is Kristin looking in Kathrines shop

May Britt and Merete found a Japanes book in "Swedish" But it was only the name on the book. Inside it was all as usual....cnat understand a think reading......
Marit, Anne and Ingjerd good friends from my guild in Tåsen

Turid, Ingrid,Eva and Kjersti also from Tåsen group. Eva have been shopping for a projekt we all are making togheter. We have one result to show in our quiltmeeting in June!



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Hyggelige hilsner