onsdag 30. april 2008

Please pop over and say hi to some new bloger I met

The world is not big anymore. If you quilt or scrapping you have friends all over. Yesterday I was bloging and meet Peg from Australia and Berglind from Island. And there I was in my storehouse making quilts and mailing back and forth. Peg did this for me on her blog and I will do the same back. This was realy nice. You must pop in and say hi to the ladies and see their lovely works. And listen to Pegs music :_) I'll try that once create a playlist. We are so alike in tast of film and music. And Peg we have same occupation. I dont know how many times I have seen Gone with the wind LOL

Have fun all of you enyou your quilting, Lise

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Lise, Peg has sent me over to say Hi, "HI". Nice to meet you, I'll be back to have a longer look at your blog. I love those machine embroideries. Just gorgeous.
    Chat again when I have more time
    Cheers Fiona

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Lise, it is a small world...thank you so much for mentioning me on your blog...and we have a lot in common don't we....take care

    SvarSlett

Hyggelige hilsner