torsdag 3. april 2008

Mystery quilt

Mystery quilt
Detalje
Detalje
Detalje
This christmas I gave a quilt for all my children. This quilt was the one that started it all. I found this on the internett once http://www.electricquilt.com/Users/FunStuff/MysteryQuilt/MysteryQuilt.asp before I know anything about EQ. I loved this quilt and wanted to make this for my oldest son He had just been in New York and fall in love with the towen. This quilt made me think about NY in night. My son had just got a new flat and everything was in black styling. So I sample lots of black and grey fabric. When I try to make the blocks from the quilt I understod that I had to have the EQ5 program to make it. It was a lesson in how to juse the program. So I bought it! Many years later I started sewing the quilt, but now my son have all in the flat in brown and I havent change my mind for the quilt. So my youngest one got this and I had to make a new one for the oldest. But if two got a quilt three more needed one. So the ball was running.


3 kommentarer:

Hyggelige hilsner