torsdag 27. mars 2008

Stabburstreff- storhouse meeting

Bjørg geting started Hanne finding the quilt on the laptop
This is what we did today beside all talking :-)
Here we are making the same blocks but still so different.
This is my block. It was so fun to make the houses coming from the CD "Towen & Country Patchwork"
Do you know this song; Oh what a beautiful morning oh what a beautiful day...This is one of these days. I had Hanne og Bjørg for a visit to day and we started the cityblanket with the church. Time just run a way to fast to soon in good company. We realy found the tone and I learn some more in quilting. Who lives- learn....Thats true. Thanks ladies for making the day so fantastic I don't think I will land before morning. It is true I float an inch over the floor. Here are some pictures.

1 kommentar:

  1. Jeg ble nysgjerrig på denne cd, Towen & Country Patchwork, er det noe sted på nette hvor jeg kan se denne, og evt kjøpe den?

    SvarSlett

Hyggelige hilsner