torsdag 24. september 2009

More leaves

There are still time to send leaves if you wish  to…. At this time I have 15 and I know there are 3 more to come that are in the mail system somewhere.
These are the last four I got when I was out traveling. They are so wonderful in color all of them Thanks a lot quilters all over…Sweden, Norway and Australia 
blad 010  blad 008blad 007blad 009
My DH, DD and DS5 are leaving for Polen on sunday going with the “Freds reiser” so see and hear the story from the war as a schooltrip. I am staying home …and sewing the leaves to a top. traning with my longarm and having wonderful time in my new SPA.
Have a nice day everyone.
Lise

1 kommentar:

  1. Dette høres ut til å bli en fin helg!! Folka dine får en spennende og interessant tur, og imens kan du bare kose deg fra morgen til kveld :) Nydelige blader, falt spesielt for det applikerte rognebær(?)bladet. Det blir spennende å se ferdig resultat og hvordan du velger å quilte det på Lenni!

    SvarSlett

Hyggelige hilsner