fredag 28. august 2009

Comming home….

Loaded with lots of Q-vitamin and suitcase ful of goodis. I have not un packed my suitcase jet….. I have not been home long enough LOL
I met Eva for lunch Thuersday…she won a price for this quilt in Birmingham… Congrats Eva
The winner over
Under another of Evas beautiful quilts.
birmingham 108Wednesday I went to my guild meeting in Lørenskog. We had Anne Lise Skarstad visiting us, show and tell from Amich Pennsylvenia.I also went a trip to IKEA buying bookshelfs to my new sewing roomThuersday I had my car to service and today I went to my daugthers home finishing some carpenter job…..
And in the evening I hoped to built some bookshelf, but then my husbonds new boat arrived on the trailer….. I have been helping with the boat to get it in water and now I am so wet….
Inger Lise

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Hyggelige hilsner