fredag 25. juli 2008

Award

The rules are as follows:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog/

2. Link to the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Put links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

This award came from Sigrun. What a surprise –Thank you Sigrunn This was nice.
These are my new awards blogs


1 Peg –Happy in quilting for all your sharing and always return an answer for a comment
2 Kristie- Cowgirlsquilter I love her blog and all here blocks
3 May Britt- Abyquilt your words for today makes me good and I writhe them down for my scrapping They are good
4 Anne Ida-Quiltoholic Your quilt stake my breath away
5 Hanne-Hannes Quiltcorner for always give a helping hand for me in blog gland tech
6 Tina-Blåbærtua a new blogger for me with lots of good quilting
7 Marcia-Englating-for all here lovely layouts and photo mix
8 Stina-Kviltstina- just for a wonderful blog always sharing

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Lise...wow...thank you so very very much, this is just so kind of you...I appreciate all the comments left on my blog and if I am able, I do like to respond...gee I have had the best week, hugs to you Lise....Peg

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh, Thank You so much!!!! I always enjoy all of your comments! I just love visiting your blog, you are so talented!
    Kristie

    SvarSlett

Hyggelige hilsner